- No products in the basket.
THURSDAY 22 DECEMBER 8am-5pm
FRIDAY 23 DECEMBER 8am-5pm
SATURDAY 24 DECEMBER 9am-2pm
SUNDAY 25 DECEMBER CLOSED
MONDAY 26 DECEMBER CLOSED
TUESDAY 27 DECEMBER CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 28 DECEMBER 9am-1pm
THURSDAY 29 DECEMBER 9am-1pm
FRIDAY 30 DECEMBER 9am-1pm
SATURDAY 31 DECEMBER CLOSED
SUNDAY 1 JANUARY CLOSED
MONDAY 2 JANUARY CLOSED
TUESDAY 3 JANUARY CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 4 JANUARY Normal hours resume….
Please phone me on 021 280-8019 for service outside these hours. We live locally and are happy to pop down if we are able.
We are now open every Saturday from 9am – 1pm
If you travelling on SH1 between Auckland and Hamilton, do call in and see us. The Te Kauwhata village is just 2km off the highway, and we’re right in the middle, directly opposite the 4 Square.
Peplers Fine Foods New Zealand. This video clip was commissioned by the Waikato District Council to showcase some of the businesses in the area – it’s a wee peek into our business and how we do things.
Make an easy guacamole by mashing an avocado, 1 dessertspoon of Red Pepper Jelly / Chilli Jam and some diced red onion or spring onion. Add some sour cream or yoghurt for a creamier dip.
Make your own Chilli Philly by taking a pot of cream cheese and place in a dip bowl. Spoon over Red Pepper Jelly / Chilli Jam. Serve with vegetable sticks, crackers or bagel crisps.
All sorts of things. They are a combination of oil, vinegar and spices so vinaigrettes are one of the most versatile condiments you will have in your kitchen. Use them wherever you need a burst of flavour.
– As a dressing for all types of salads, including Potato Salads, Bean Salads, and cold Roast Vege Salads.
– They add life to winter salads – especially with Haloumi Cheese and a few Pine Nuts
– Drizzle over steamed vegetables – quicker than making a cheese sauce
– Splash through a Stir-Fry
– A marinade for meat
– Use to poach fish
– A baste for fish and chicken prior to smoking
– Splash in an oven bag with a roast chicken
– Fill the hollow of an avocado and enjoy
– Flavour boost for gravy
Store it in a cool accessible place in your pantry and you will enjoy these unique flavours.
Quality Handmade Fine Foods - New Zealand DismissUA-55546929-1