Peplers Fine Foods New Zealand. This video clip was commissioned by the Waikato District Council to showcase some of the businesses in the area – it’s a wee peek into our business and how we do things.
Make an easy guacamole by mashing an avocado, 1 dessertspoon of Red Pepper Jelly / Chilli Jam and some diced red onion or spring onion. Add some sour cream or yoghurt for a creamier dip.
Make your own Chilli Philly by taking a pot of cream cheese and place in a dip bowl. Spoon over Red Pepper Jelly / Chilli Jam. Serve with vegetable sticks, crackers or bagel crisps.
All sorts of things. They are a combination of oil, vinegar and spices so vinaigrettes are one of the most versatile condiments you will have in your kitchen. Use them wherever you need a burst of flavour.
– As a dressing for all types of salads, including Potato Salads, Bean Salads, and cold Roast Vege Salads.
– They add life to winter salads – especially with Haloumi Cheese and a few Pine Nuts
– Drizzle over steamed vegetables – quicker than making a cheese sauce
– Splash through a Stir-Fry
– A marinade for meat
– Use to poach fish
– A baste for fish and chicken prior to smoking
– Splash in an oven bag with a roast chicken
– Fill the hollow of an avocado and enjoy
– Flavour boost for gravy
Store it in a cool accessible place in your pantry and you will enjoy these unique flavours.
Quality Handmade Fine Foods - New Zealand DismissUA-55546929-1